clicksor search

Search Term:

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Does Nibiru or "planet X" exist

So thought I'd try to give this another attempt,  because I do enjoy writing on my blogs. I had a little life changing event that inspired me to bring back this old blog spot.
So yesterdayday some crazy shit happened to me, in my opinion anyways, i've never really been a firm believed in nibiru until yesterday.
  My wife tells me that the news says (i live in oklahoma city) that theres going to be a winter storm with a chance of torranados, now in oklahoma torrnados arent to rare and a snow storm isn't either, but both together. And its like in the mid 40s outside that's just not normal weather even for Oklahoma.
  So I go outside for something and look up and half the sky is clear and half is  a real dark thunder storm cloud, and hangin right on the dividing line of cloud and sky is the sun, but that's not it right by the sun was another bright planet like object, it was bigger than the sun and not as bright. I've seen YouTube vids that showed exactly what I saw but I wasn't a firm believer in the whole rouge planet theory until yesterday, there's a fucking planet appears to be bigger than the sun now I know that's not the case, but that also means that its really fucking close.
  So I grabbed my camera and by the time I was ready it was covered by the dark clouds and although I tried to catch it again I never could. Then the temp dropped about 15 degrees in what seemed like 60 seconds and now its 6:00 am and this fucking storm was given more publicity than it deserved, because its boring as hell.
  Thanks for baring with me through my short story-linuxgeek0528

1 comment:

  1. Common guys I need to find someone to promote so I can get so comments

    ReplyDelete